Sammy Bananas - Warm Winter Mix

"Warm winter we're having, huh? Here's an upbeat and funky (duh!) mix to keep you dancin' as we turn the corner to spring. It's a collection of some tunes I'm feeling, plus a smattering of my own recent productions and a sneak peak of some original tracks I have in the works! Every so often I have to lay claim to my crown as the funkiest dude on Fool's Gold, and this mix should do the trick. And Treasure Fingers... any time you want to throw down to try and take my spot, get at me! Watch the throne!" Download or stream it HERE.

Earth People - Dance
Fifteenth - Get You Down
Treasure Fingers & Malente - Crusaders
Geisha Twins - Dolla Dolla
Bart B More & Harvard Bass - The Funky One
Sammy Bananas - Never Say Never (WIP)
Riva Starr & Fatboy Slim - Get Naked (Louis La Roche Mix)
Young Jeezy - I Do (Sammy Bananas Bootleg)
Harris Robotis - Hot For You
J. Cole - Workout (Sammy Bananas Work That 909 Remix)
Eli Escobar - Work It
Scuba - Adrenalin
Sammy Bananas - Feel House (WIP)
Willy Joy - Gimme Dat
Eats Everything - The Size
T.E.E.D - Household Goods (Justin Martin Remix)
The 2 Bears - Be Strong
Falty DL - Make It Difficult