Dam-Funk Truth for Oki-ni

As Dam-Funk explains it, “All songs were taken from the original wax pressings. This mix is what I simply listen 2 on any given day, while living life. It's a pleasure to share these tracks with my new oki-ni friends. I own all of these records. No mp3s or computer files were used for this mix. No fake shit or fads; just the truth.” Download the mix HERE.

Larry Bright - Sunbeams
Fashion - Love Shadow
Onra - Moving
Norma Jean - High Society
Charles Earland - Tell Me What It Is
Paradise - Stop And Think
Glenn Jones - Everybody Loves A Winner
Oliver Cheatham - Something About You
Bryan Loren - For Tonight
Mazarati - She's Just That Kind Of Lady
Tangent - I Just Got To Be Free
Jimmy G. - Get It On
Prince & The Revolution - Girl
Baby Buddha - My Generation
Prefab Sprout - Silhouettes
Prefab Sprout - Spinning Belinda
B.F.C. - The Climax
Jeff The Brotherhood - Beastmaster 420