a bit about... RICO UNO!


Q. What are your 3 favourite tracks right now?
A. Young Jeezy - Sunny Days
Restless People - Days Of Our Lives (Light In Mix)
Laden - Time To Shine

Q. What was the first album you bought?
A. If I can remember correctly, it was Another Bad Creation - Coolin' at the Playground Ya Know! I was so excited about ABC because I was in grade 2 and some of the guys in the group were the same age as me! I was introduced to the East Coast Family (Boyz II Men, ABC, BBD) by my babysitter who is also responsible for my love of basketball and fine garments.

Q. What are some of your hobbies outside of djing?
A. popcorn, basketball, reading books, searching for new ideas, movies, napping, waiting forever for my new couch to arrive...

Q. What was your first job?
A. My first job was sometimes drive/sometimes receptionist for the Philippine Consulate in Vancouver.

Download RICO UNO's newest mixtapes:
IT'S ALL OVER (right click to download)
SWAG SURFING (right click to download)

Keep up with RICO UNO here:

And be sure to check out RICO UNO this Friday October 2nd at Fortune Sound Club for Happy Ending Fridays with Hedspin and Brendan Butter.